Fast, no-pump water filtration in an ultralight system.
Updated for 2017: The supreme ease of the AutoFlow Gravity Filter has converted many backcountry travelers to pump-free water filtration. Now, it offers the luxury of effortless water storage and filtration in a more compact, lightweight and streamlined system. Efficient hollow fiber technology filters up to 1.75 liters per minute, and quick and easy tool-free cleanings maintain high flow rates on extended expeditions. Choose the 4-liter system for groups and basecamps. The 2-liter system is perfect for backpacking pairs.
- Effective Against: Bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%) and particulate. Hollow fiber filter meets U.S. EPA drinking water standards* and NSF protocol P231 testing standard.
*U.S. EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for Testing Microbiological Purifiers
- No Pumping: Lets gravity do the work so you don’t have to.
- Fast: Filters more than 1.75 liters per minute.
- Lightweight: 2-liter system weighs only 300 g (10 oz.). 4-liter system weighs just 315 (11.1 oz.)
- Field-Maintainable: Can be backflushed repeatedly without disassembly to regain flow rates.
- Adaptable: Filter directly into most any bottle or reservoir with included Universal Bottle Adapter.
- Assembled in the U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials