The Osprey Atmos AG™ 50 features Osprey’s Anti-Gravity™ suspension system for quick drying ventilation and all-day comfort. This pack is well suited for weekend excursions or quick overnight forays when you are toting less than 40 pounds.
The secret to this pack is Osprey’s clever Anti-Gravity™ suspension system—a seamless backpanel composed of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt that contours to the body to deliver outstanding fit and unrestricted movement. The Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt and easily adjustable torso length optimizes comfort on the trail.
You can access your gear through the top of the pack or via a zippered front panel. The versatile floating top-lid is removable to shave weight but an integrated FlapJacket™ is always onboard to protect your gear from the elements. Final touches on this state-of-the-art pack include the Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment system, and ice axe loops for winter ascents. Sleeping pad straps are not included on the Atmos 50 and Aura 50.
Weight: 1.96 kg (M)
Maximum Dimensions (cm): 80 (l) x 35 (w) x 40 (d)
Main Fabric: 100D X 630D Nylon Dobby
- Adjustable AirSpeed™ trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- AntiGravity™ 3D suspended mesh backpanel/hipbelt
- Base zip entry
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ Reservoir
- ExoForm™/BioStretch™ harness with load lifter ‘bar’
- Fit-on-the-Fly™ adjustable hipbelt
- FlapJacket™ top cover for use without lid
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Internal top load compression strap
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Lower compression converts into sleeping pad straps
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Top lid access
- Twin ice axe loops
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets