Two GORE-TEX® fabrics combine for lightweight, packable weather protection. Beta Series: All-round mountain apparel | SL: Super light.
Versatile: high performance for diverse activities and conditions.
Superlight materials and design, emphasizing light weight and packability over durablity.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions. Durable and light.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
BETA SL HYBRID JACKET
Highly packable, the Beta SL Hybrid Jacket is strategically constructed from two different GORE-TEX® fabrics to maximize performance and minimize weight. Ultralight N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® product technology is used in the body, reinforced with supple GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology in high wear areas. A helmet compatible StormHood™ provides full coverage, and pit zips speed ventilation. A women’s specific trim fit is articulated to move with the body.
330 g / 11.6 oz
Trim fit, Centre back length: 70 cm / 27.5 in, Hip Length, with e3D patterning
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Packs up small for easy travel storage
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Womens’ specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- DryCuff™ laminated adjustable cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and RS™ zipper sliders
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
MATERIALS & CARE
- N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with PacLite® product technology
- N42p GORE-TEX® fabric with Gore® C-KNIT® backer technology
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove from washer immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.