When travelling near or far, a comfortable pack means one less headache. With fit designed for women, a stowaway harness and hipbelt that carries well and dissappears when checking luggage, lightweight and tough construction, and a zip-off daypack, the Farpoint 55 is perfect for trips where you have to carry your life with you.
Featuring a zip-away spacer mesh ventilated backpanel, the Fairview can be carried like a backpack but packed like a suitcase.
Fairview’s backsystem offers an impressive women’s specific fit, with an ergonomically shaped hipbelt, harness, yoke and backpanel. The strong and durable backsystem means you can carry your gear comfortably when travelling between hotels, the airport or beyond.
Cushioned carry handles on the top and the sides allow you to easily grab the travel pack off airport baggage carousels. Your gear is readily to hand, with the inclusion of a large zippered lockable opening that allows access to the main compartment. The compression straps are also used to attach and secure a 13L ‘zip and clip’ daypack, which includes all the organisation you’ll ever need; a top stash pocket for electronics and sunglasses, dual side pockets and a laptop sleeve. The daypack can also clip onto the harness of the main pack, in a ‘kangaroo’ style attachment. This provides a very secure way to carry your daypack when you want to keep your valuables or tickets to hand. Inside the main cargo bag is a mesh pocket ideal to separate dirty clothes and shoes. Internal compression straps fully maximise the capacity whilst securing your gear. For overnight trips attach a sleeping pad to the lower external straps.
With all the organisation and clever features that you need, it’s time to share your next adventure with a Fairview 55 backpack.
Available in WS/M
Weight: 1.75 kg
Maximum Dimensions (cm): 63 (l) x 33 (w) x 30 (d)
Pack Volume: 55L = 42L Main Pack + 13L Daypack
Main Fabric: 210D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop
- Designed for Women
- Die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness
- Dual front mesh pockets
- Dual mesh pockets on inner front panel
- Grab handles
- ID Card holder
- Internal compression strap system
- Internal key attachment clip
- Kangaroo style daypack attachment
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Lockable zippers
- Low profile and discreet zippered main pocket
- Padded laptop and tablet sleeve
- Panel zip access to main compartment with lockable zippers
- Removable 13L Daypack
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Twin compression webbing straps
- Zip-away die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket