The Mont Lifestyle Vented Shirt is made from soft and durable Supplex Nylon. The fabric is light and cool to touch, and breathes and wicks sweat well. It also has Bug Off anti-mosquito treatment, ideal for places where bugs may drag you off into the jungle. The shirt dries incredibly quickly, ideal for travelling or using in humid conditions. It is versatile and can be used as an everyday, hiking, travelling, or fishing shirt.
The venting panels in the back and sides, and roll-up sleeves help you keep your temperature comfortable. Superb moisture management qualities and a 40+ UPF/SPF/UV-resistance complete the package. The venting panels work through facilitating air-flow through the shirt, allowing evaporative cooling of the skin. A trifold collar extends up higher than a standard collar to protect the neck from the sun.
WHO IS THE MONT LIFESTYLE VENTED SHIRT FOR?
- Hikers after a UV protective shirt with excellent moisture management
- Travellers looking for something convenient to wash and dry overnight
- Fishers after a bug-repellent and UV protective shirt to wear all day in the sun
- Landscapers and gardeners in search of a light, but protective long sleeve shirt
- Ecologists and field workers who want something tough and protective for hot days in the field
FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS
- Made from 100% fast drying, soft touch, wicking & highly breathable Supplex nylon
- Machine washable and dries overnight for travellers
- Easy care and non-iron
- Back vented mesh panels for enhanced ventilation
- Trifold collar extends to protect the neck
- Button up cuffs with plackets
- Upper sleeve tab and button to secure rolled up sleeve
- Two front cargo pockets
- Hidden zip security pocket
- Treated with long lasting Bug-Off insect repellent
- Button front
- Sun Protection UPF 40+
- Relaxed fit
- Weight 210g (size medium)