Adventuring to a far-off destination where you’ll stay with your belongings more often than leave them in your hostel? We have the perfect solution, the Osprey Farpoint Trek 55. A pack that blends the load bearing capacity of a hiking pack with the ease of access typical in travel packs, it’s a great hybrid.
The Osprey Farpoint Trek 55 features both on-the-go and on-the-trail essentials. A luggage-style front-panel opening makes for painless packing and unpacking – leaving plenty of time to ask for a second serving of dal bhat and warm your muscles next to the yak dung-burning stove. An adjustable back panel provides a custom torso fit and maximum airflow helps you stay cool and dry for long days on the trail.
In transit, a durable AirCover protects against damage; in nature, it doubles as a waterproof raincover. Sleeping bag straps, a hydration compartment and hipbelt pockets provide a place for everything. Still need more room? The Trek is compatible with the series of Osprey Daylite® packs, which you can attach to the front.
WHO IS THE OSPREY FARPOINT TREK 55 FOR?
BACKPACKING MEETS TRAVEL
Backpack-style carry keeps your load stable on your back with a sturdy harness and AirSpeed back panel keeps you comfortable. Additional travel-specific features keep it easy to stay organized.
An AirPorter and a raincover in one — the AirCover protects your pack both when you are high in the sky and when the skies open up.
Tensioned mesh back panel keeps the weight off the back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort.
Daylite attachment loops on the front panel of the pack come in handy when you need to bring an additional pack.
- Stowable AirCover protects checked packs and doubles as a raincover
- Large front panel access for easy packing
- Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Multi-function sleeve carries a hydration reservoir or tablet/laptop in padded case
- Upper side and front panel compression straps stabilize loads
- Small zippered top pocket stores smaller items
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Padded tubular side grab handle
- Durable stretch-woven side pockets
- Daylite® attachment loops / external attachment points
- Vertical front panel quick-zip pocket