The Osprey Farpoint Trek 75 combines the technical features of a bushwalking pack with the easy to use design of a travel pack creating a backpack that’s ideal for long-haul trips and extensive time on the trail.
The Osprey Farpoint Trek 75 not only gets your belongings safely to Borneo, it keeps you comfortable when you’re traipsing through the forest of Gunung Mulu National Park. A large front-panel opening makes simple work out of packing layers, camera equipment, toiletries and hiking boots – don’t forget to share your intended route with your guesthouse!
Adjustable back length fits a variety of torso sizes and supreme ventilation regulates your trekking temperature. A dedicated compartment holds a bladder, and hipbelt pockets keep your phone and snacks within reach so you can hydrate, nourish and photograph the surrounding coastal mountain range without taking off your pack. Deploy the waterproof AirCover to shield your belongings when the weather turns wet or to protect your bag when it’s checked in for your global flight.
WHO IS THE OSPREY FARPOINT 75 FOR?
BACKPACKING MEETS TRAVEL
Backpack-style carry keeps your load stable on your back while travel-specific features make it easy to stay organized.
Tensioned mesh back panel keeps the weight off the back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort.
An AirPorter and a raincover in one—the AirCover protects your pack both when you check it in and when the skies open up.
Daylite attachment loops on the front panel of the pack come in handy when you need to bring an additional pack.
- Stowable AirCover protects checked packs and doubles as a raincover
- Large front panel access for easy packing
- Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat
- Zippered lower compartment access with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Multi-function sleeve carries a hydration reservoir or tablet/laptop in padded case
- Upper side and front panel compression straps stabilize loads
- Small zippered top pocket stores smaller items
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Padded tubular side grab handle
- Durable stretch-woven side pockets
- Daylite® attachment loops / external attachment points
- Vertical front panel quick-zip pocket